This recipe right here is so far the one with the least ingredients and I am sure it will be very difficult to come up with one that includes even fewer ingredients in the future. Chocolate in India as a concept is simply melting chocolate slabs and setting those in moulds. There are so many types and varieties that we are unaware of and one such variety is- truffles.
Now Truffles are Fungus that grows around Europe and is super rich in flavour, and super expensive and rare as well. The Chocolate treat I made today is named truffles because of the resemblance in appearance. A super gooey soft chocolatey treat made using Condensed milk, Cocoa powder and Coconut, you totally avoid the coconut part and just make a dough out of these too….well, it 2- ingredient treat then, ha-ha. Super simple recipe, hope you like it.
3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles
- 200 gm Condensed Milk
- 90 gm Cocoa Powder
- 40 gm Desiccated Coconut
- Start by taking 200 gm of condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add in cocoa powder to it. Add 2 tbsp at a time or it won't mix properly.
- Once you have filed all the cocoa powder mentioned, refrigerate for 1 hour till stiff.
- Once chill remove the bowl from the refrigerator and add 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut to it.
- Make small balls and dip them in cocoa powder, nuts or choco chips as per your preference.
- Your Gooey chocolate truffles are ready.