Every once in awhile I crave cake but I am too lazy to make it….. yup, that happens too. If you are someone like me who avoids his/her craving due to a long time-consuming process, I have just the recipe for you.
A super simple, only teaspoon/tablespoon measure cake that you can make in just a minute. A few ingredients and voila, it’s ready. I experimented with my recipe by adjusting measure about 2-3 times and I finally made one that is the right balance of sweetness, the mango flavor (its summer, you gotta have these), and no bitterness (apparently I messed up the baking powder measures at first…haha). You can make simple vanilla or a chocolate mug cake using this recipe as well, just simply skip the mango puree and add cocoa powder and vanilla essence instead. Hope you like making these…….
60 Seconds Mango Mugcake
- 2 tbsp Refined flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Mango puree
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Take a microwave-safe cup and add the ingredients ready.
- Add refined flour, mango puree, powdered sugar, baking powder, Oil and milk in the cup.
- Mix it well using a spoon, make sure you mix it well as to not ingredient is left unmixed.
- Preheat the microwave for 60 seconds and then put your mug/cup into it for 60 seconds on cook heat mode..... NOT on bake mode.
- Remove the cup, add some mango puree and mango pieces on top (optional) and enjoy. Happy Baking!!!