Summers here!!! Icecream is the best thing that makes summer… I mean at least for foodies like us. As a kid, I saw these youtube tutorials about making ice cream at home and how easy it was but I always ended up making a batch with lots of ice crystals in it well not anymore.
The secret is to not add any water to it and use milk with the highest fat content available. Made the first batch of this ice cream about a year ago and it turned out amazing, creamy, soft, and fluffy. Absolutely Yummy!! Since coconut is all over my mind for the week made a batch of coconut ice cream, well it did take time to set since my fridge had an issue but the icecream finally set. I hope you make this batch at home, since it quarantine time and you really can’t go out to buy Icecream why not make it at home right.
Coconut Ice cream
- 180 ml Heavy cream (Sweetened) (1 Cup)
- 120 gms Milk Powder (1 Cup)
- 220 ml Milk (1 Cup)
- 60 gms Icing Sugar (1/2 Cup)
- 50 gms Coconut Dessicated (1/2 Cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Rose Jelly
- Start by adding heavy cream to a bowl, whip it till stiff peaks.
- Add milk powder and icing sugar to it and mix it well
- Pour milk to adjust consistency and mix it well.
- Add desiccated coconut to it, some vanilla extract and beat it till well combined.
- Transfer it to a metal tin and refrigerate it till it sets
- Scoop out and serve with some coconut flakes and rose jellies.