Ever since I made the dome I was wondering what to fill it with, finally made a simple but a plated dessert today. I love myself some cheesecake, well who doesn’t, and well I decided to make one using Oreos. A deconstructed version of the most simple, no-bake cheesecake ever. You can check out the link mentioned below to see the layering/plating video on Instagram……
Chocolate Dome Deconstructed Cheesecake
- 30 gms Milk Chocolate (1/4th cup)
- 32 gms Oreos (8 Oreos)
- 14 gms Unsalted Butter (1 tbsp)
- 40 gms Cream cheese (3 tbsp)
- Whipped cream (1/4th cup)
- Gold glitter as per preference
- Mint Leaves a few leaves
- Start by making the chocolate dome, you can check the link below to see how to make one, its super easy.
- Next, we make the cookie crumb. Take 8 Oreos and separate the cookie and the cream. Add melted unsalted butter to it. Mix it using a spoon and keep it aside.
- For the frosting, In a bowl, add cream cheese & the separated oreo cream to it and whip it for a few minutes. Add the Whipped cream to it.
- Now that all the elements are done, Time to assemble. Place the Chocolate Dome on a plate. Fill it with chocolate cookie crumb and press it using a spoon or mortar. Frost Cream cheese frosting on it and add some Oreo pieces. Finally, garnish using some mint leaves.
- Check out this link for the Chocolate Dome video.
- Check out this link to see the layering and plating of this Lovely dessert.